[Project_owners] Changing themes in Drupal

Adam Kowalczyk adam-kowalczyk at o2.pl
Sun Nov 11 12:33:24 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

I've just had Drupal set up for my project, Brief. Everything works fine
except for the fact that I can't change the default theme. I go to
Administer > Site building > Themes and select garland, for instance. I
click "Save configuration" and even though I get a confirmation message
that "configuration options have been saved", the selection goes back to
mozdev. Has anyone else had a this problem?

Changing the administration theme in Site configuration works without
problems.

- Adam