[Project_owners] Download Counters re-enabled

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:03:41 PST 2007

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:01:04 -0500, Douglas E. Warner wrote:

> If you browse over to the top 50 page (http://www.mozdev.org/proje), you'll

I think that should be <http://www.mozdev.org/projects/top50.html>

sugoi! Moji is at #11. I didn't know learning japanese was so popular.
omedetou mojitachisan!

Multizilla is holding fort at #21.

Flashblock is still hovering at #26. Not too bad. At least I have more
downloads than Multizilla :)

Extension Room is still at #48 despite being EOLed ages ago. ??

Phil (whose other two extensions seem to be stuck far away from the top 50)

[ ](A)bort (R)etry (I)gnore, (O)verthrow System?
* TagZilla 0.066.6