[Project_owners] Download Counters re-enabled

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Fri Nov 9 07:01:04 PST 2007

If you browse over to the top 50 page (http://www.mozdev.org/proje), you'll
see that we now have download counters on those projects.  Those counters
display the number of downloads in the last 30 days, similar to the other
stats shown there.

For your use in your own project, the downloads() (and downloadsNoFmt())
function has returned for you to display a counter of all downloads for a
particular file.

The output is slightly changed from how it used to be to reflect changes in
the backend.  In addition, the output is wrapped in a bit more html in order
to make styling a little easier.

Further documentation and examples can be found here:
http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/wiki/MozdevDocs#toc9

Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions/etc.

-Doug