[Project_owners] New bugzilla keyword for Regressions

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 15:53:42 PDT 2007

IIRC, someone had volunteered to do a review of bugzilla keywords and
make a recommendation on updates (I think Brian had offered to do this
but don't remember for sure).  Can that person give us an update on the
status of this?  It might also be good to open a bug so we can track
suggestions and comments in one place.

David