[Project_owners] bugmali from bugzilla.mozdev.mozdev.org

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Mon May 14 14:37:58 PDT 2007

A few days ago I received bugmail saying someone had attached a "test
attachment" to bug 3757, but when I visited that bug I saw no such
attachment, and the attachment link in the bugmail returns an error
saying that the attachment ID is invalid.

Closer scrutiny of the message suggests it was generated by
bugzilla.mozdev.mozdev.org, and there is a Bugzilla installation at that
hostname, but I don't seem to be able to access it (trying to log in or
view a bug report return "404 not found" errors).

Is this installation supposed to exist, and is it supposed to generate
bugmail?

-myk