[Project_owners] OSX troubles (Take II)

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 03:50:20 PDT 2007

Neil wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
>
>> MultiZilla's Tab Manager makes use of a hidden <tree> but no matter
>> what I use the tree still shows up in my dialog.  Anyone here using
>> hidden trees in their windows/dialogs?
>
> SeaMonkey Mail hides its folder pane when you press F9 by setting
> collapsed="true" on the tree.

So this should work, as in hide the tree and I should still be able to
get the open windows from it?

       <tree id="OpenWindowTree" collapsed="true" hidecolumnpicker="true"
             datasources="rdf:window-mediator" ref="NC:WindowMediatorRoot">
       <treecols>
         <treecol id="WindowTitle" flex="1" hideheader="true"/>
         <treecol id="KeyIndex" flex="1" hideheader="true"/>
       </treecols>
       <template>
         <rule>
           <treechildren>
             <treeitem uri="rdf:*">
               <treerow>
                 <treecell
label="rdf:http://home.netscape.com/NC-rdf#Name"/>
                 <treecell
label="rdf:http://home.netscape.com/NC-rdf#KeyIndex"/>
               </treerow>
             </treeitem>
           </treechildren>
         </rule>
       </template>
       </tree>

Can this tree somehow be rewritten using JavaScript?

Thanks for your help Neil,
Michael