[Project_owners] OSX troubles

Shane Caraveo shanec at ActiveState.com
Sat May 12 07:32:50 PDT 2007

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
> I have some questions concerning Mac OSX and attached three small images
> to clarify my problems.
>
> 1) How do you call this image/button on the upper right corner of windows?
>
> The thing is that I don't see this on my dialogs, and I was wondering if
> someone here managed to get that going on his/her dialogs also, and if
> yes, how?  By using dialog { -moz-appearance: none !important ); maybe?

It should only be on windows

> 2) Which event is triggered when you click on this image/button?  Is
> that ondialogcancel or ondialogaccept?

it shows/hides the toolbar

> 3) In the lower right corner of the "Force Quit Application" dialog (for
> example) I see a nice little resizer (see
> mac-lower-right-window-corner-ok.png) but on my dialogs I get this ugly
> looking resizer (see mac-lower-right-window-corner.png) instead.  Was
> anyone here able to fix this?

Add dialog=no to your options in the window.openDialog call.  I know
that sounds weird, but it enables a few things that should be enabled.
The options for windows/dialogs on osx are somewhat wrong IMHO.  Be sure
you DO NOT use dialog=no on windows/linux.

Shane