[Project_owners] Someone is adding bug spam again!

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 06:07:06 PDT 2007

> I am a little confused now because how did this person got the rights
> to add attachments/edit bugs?  Or did you guys change some bugzilla
> setting/priveledge now to prevent this, in general?

This person is not a project owner, so they didn't get access by
creating a project on mozdev.  By default, anyone creating their own
account won't get edit access, so this is either an older account that
got converted when we turned off anonymous posting or this is a newer
account and an existing user vouched for this person.

David