[Project_owners] Someone is adding bug spam again!

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 18:10:03 PDT 2007

This person no longer has editbugs privileges.  I also contacted this
person earlier today, but haven't heard anything back yet.

As for blocking new bugzilla accounts, I think preventing anonymous
edits is the best solution since we can easily identify and disable
accounts for anyone else who is doing this.  As is, new accounts are
only given editbugs privileges when a user creates a new project or
when a project owner requests that someone be given access to bugzilla.
 I think this system weeds out most spammers.

David