[Project_owners] Wiki

massey massey at stlouis-shopper.com
Thu May 10 18:08:22 PDT 2007

David Boswell wrote:

>>Is it possible to setup a wiki for my project on Mozdev?
>>

>We don't currently have a wiki on the site, but it is something we are
>interested in providing.

There is the wiki that was once be used for mozdev. It is small and self
contained, has some features add for install trigger links, cvs links,
mail links, etc it might be good for using on a per project basis. If
mozdev does not still have this code I can provide it. Yes it's been
sitting unmaintained(the mozdev hooks) for a few years but I do use it
for my documentation wiki(kiosk.mozdev.org).

Jim