[Project_owners] intensive recursions in Javascript

Preet Shihn preetshihn at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:14:31 PDT 2007

I am using Canvas.. I can not use SVG... well not now at least, unless i
revamp a whole lot of code.
Filling is easy using canvas at the time you want to  draw, but filling
later..after it has been drawn requires pixel manipulation, for which I am
using the flood fill algorithm.

I guess I can use window.setTimeout but it will just avoid that script
dialog to pop-up, but the whole performance issue still exists. I am going
to try it and see what performance stats I get.

- Preet