[Project_owners] Additional resolution for bugzilla.mozdev.org

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:03:08 PDT 2007

On Sun, 6 May 2007 10:09:25 -0700 (PDT), eric.jung at yahoo.com wrote:

> Phil, do you have the time to do that?

Unfortunately not. I very rashly took over as maintainer for zeniko's
Console² extension, and between this and Flashblock and
xSidebar/xSidebar for TB, and working on seamonkey patches. I'm kind of
stretched at the moment.

Phil

p.s. any chance of porting Foxyproxy to SeaMonkey? Is it open source?

[ ]Tagline Lotto: ²²²²²²²²²²<- Scratch here for prize.
* TagZilla 0.059.4