[Project_owners] Additional resolution for bugzilla.mozdev.org

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 10:09:25 PDT 2007

Phil, do you have the time to do that?

----- Original Message ----
From: David Boswell <davidwboswell at yahoo.com>
To: Mozdev Project Owners List <project_owners at mozdev.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2007 8:36:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Project_owners] Additional resolution for bugzilla.mozdev.org

> I think that this list of keywords needs to be cleaned up and some
more
> update ones from b.mozilla.o added. I mean "phoenix" really! and if
> you are going to have |browser| why not |mailnews| or |calendar| or
> |irc|?

It would be great to clean this up and make things more useful for
everyone.  My suggestion would be for one or two people to come up with
a plan for what to update and then submit that to the project owners
for review.  I can then make the changes once everyone is happy with
the proposed changes.

David