[Project_owners] Additional resolution for bugzilla.mozdev.org

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:03:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

In a couple of recent Flashblock bugs I would have liked to resolve as
NOTOURBUG or perhaps MOZILLAORGBUG since the bugs were in the
flashplayer code or in the gecko plugin code and not in Flashblock. In:
<http://bugzilla.mozdev.org/page.cgi?id=fields.html#resolution> there
appears to be a "MOVED" resolution that doesn't appear in the current
bugzilla.mozdev.org picklist. In any case MOVED isn't entirely correct.

Also how about a "OBSOLETE" resolution? I want to clear out a bug that
was against an ancient version of Flashblock, an ancient verison of
Mozilla Suite, and a obsolete version of OSX. But WORKSFORME or INVALID
isn't 100% suitable.

Phil
[ ]Military intelligence is a contradiction of terms.
* TagZilla 0.059.4