[Project_owners] auto certificate acceptance

Preet Shihn preetshihn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:06:18 PST 2007

I am not the owner of the website with that certificate.
I am developing a xulrunner based application which has a browser component
to it. The user could potentially visit any website with a certificate.

I was hoping I could somehow intercept that request to feed back a default
result. e.g for prompts, I have implemented a prompt service that I register
with Mozilla service manager. This way whenever a prompt or alert or http
credentials dialog needs to appear, my prompt service is notified, and I can
deal with it however I want. Similarly, I would like more control over the
certificate dialog.