[Project_owners] auto certificate acceptance

Preet Shihn preetshihn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 16:59:14 PST 2007

So, when I visit a https web site with a certificate, it asks for "do you
want to accept certificate" or "do you want to accept certificate
permanently", something along those lines....
Is there a way to hook up into a mozilla service so that instead of popping
that dialog, it automatically accepts the certificate?

Maybe I would have to implement some sort service provider that is called to
handle these dialogs, and I return back a value indicating "accept this
certificate".

Somehow, I have a feeling it would be much more complicated.

Any ideas/infor related to this would be appreciated.

Merci !
Preet