[Project_owners] Weird issue with multiple firefox WINDOWS (not tabs)

Nickolay Ponomarev asqueella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:22:04 PST 2007

On 3/23/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo at buanzo.com.ar> wrote:
> I'm using an observer... and the observe(0 method gets called on window #2, and I get a subject that
> belongs to window #1... how can I make this window-dependant?
>
> If anyone wants to reproduce this:

Instead of making people debug this for you, why don't you show us the
relevant code?

If I had to guess, you're issuing a global notification via
nsIObserverService and expect it to be window-specific. This is not
the case, nsIObserverService notifications are global. If you need
window-specific notifications, use plain old DOM events.

Nickolay