[Project_owners] Komodo Extensibility Competition

Shane Caraveo shanec at ActiveState.com
Wed Mar 21 11:17:56 PST 2007

Just an FYI, we will be extending the deadline date to April 20.  I also
tend to hang out on #komodo on irc.mozilla.org (mixedpuppy) in case
anyone is interested in doing a Komodo extension and has any questions.
Regards,
Shane