[Project_owners] xulrunner projects and 3rd party installers

rvj rvj at rolemodels.net
Wed Mar 21 10:32:12 PST 2007

OK I probably have  misunderstood the  xulrunner documentation but I
understand it to mean  that  one (or other ) of the current shareware
installers would be used to automatically build installation scripts ?

I assume this means automatically building an installation dialog similar to
the one which is currently used to install FireFox 2 ( installshield like
wizard)

 I would like to create a custom installation dialogue (possibly based on
XUL functionality) but I am unclear what potential installation alternatives
are available.

news:etdqjo$2pnp$1 at mozdev.mozdev.org...