[Project_owners] AMO

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 05:17:59 PST 2007

Given that my previous release took 1.5 months to be approved anyway I
don't really care. I started however writing _useful_ reviews for pamo
so new users will have an actual idea if an extension is good, or bad
or if it suits them at all.
It's a bit dull, as you don't know if you just wrote what someone else
already wrote but you can't read it as it's not approved, but well.
Adding description/dev comments in different languages works though
and is saved, so you should update that meanwhile. Plus, extensions
seem to be reviewed when you ask them to put it on the public page. I
mean, if the version already exists on pamo, and you ask it to be on
the public site then they will review your request (probably because
they don't want to start with a new site and abiut 20 extensions or
so...)
xeen