[Project_owners] AMO

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:37:17 PST 2007

Yes, you can upload to preview.addons.mozilla.org. Anyway, I've just asked in IRC #addons, and Mike Shaver said that no, they are not reviewing extensions until the new site is released. Given that the original queue was completed on March 5, this means no extensions will have been updated for 17 days... perhaps longer if AMO delays March 22.

If anyone is contemplating uploading an extension update to AMO, you might as well wait until 21 March since it won't be looked at until at least 22 March.