[Project_owners] AMO

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon Mar 19 11:54:06 PST 2007

I *think* that they have blocked the developer login page, in order to clean up the backlog of uploaded extension to revise, so I don't know if you will be able to upload it, anyway.

Anyone who's been following the AMO blog (http://blog.mozilla.com/webdev/category/amo/) knows that the new AMO website has been delayed again. Does anyone know if extension submissions are being approved during this time? I have an update to submit, but if AMO isn't going to approve it before their new site is released, I'll delay submitting it to get a few more features into it first.

Thanks for any insights,
Eric