[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 18:34:37 PST 2007

On 3/16/07, eric.jung at yahoo.com <eric.jung at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Can you explain what the linkedPanel property is for?
>
> thanks,
> eric

Well, the intent was to link a tab in a tabbox to a corresponding panel.
Initially, I intended this to affect Composer (which has four tabs and two
editor panels) as an efficiency gesture.  I never did implement that, and to
my knowledge it remains undone, but linkedPanel has been used elsewhere as
Mr. Wilgus indicated.

It's there primarily to tie a specific panel in a tabbox to a tab.  (The
tabbox uses an anonymous deck, where the panels are children of the deck.)

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001