[Project_owners] extension to store cookies remotely?

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 17:44:39 PST 2007

I *do* use portable firefox on my windows machines, but there's no version for linux or unix (some of my machines are linux and unix). Moreover, I find PFF quite slow on Windows--probably because it's running from my thumb drive and PFF disables most caching to preserve thumb drive lifetime.

So... any extensions that do this, or should I write it?