[Project_owners] extension to store cookies remotely?

JD Gunter jgunter1992 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:25:57 PST 2007

Hey,

All I can find as far as cookies, there are just extensions that just allow
you set which sites can use cookies or not, and some that allow you to just
view what cookies are set already. Nothing really helpful.

Here is a list of FireFox extensions, I don't know how current it is though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Firefox_extensions