[Project_owners] Advice for a new Linux User? And IE tab question.

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 03:33:21 PST 2007

Linux is as hard as windows. Or Mac. It's different, that's the point.
Same applies to Ie/Firefox/Opera. They all are easy to use, and yet
Firefox and Opera are clearly better than IE, but they are different.
(same applies to inner Firefox/Opera war, using a different approach).
The funny thing is, if you install Firefox and leave it as it is,
they'll want IE back because "the new software is so complicated".
Rename it to IE and add IE skin and they'll never notice. That's a
difference of about 5 icons and they need to remember that their
bookmarks are not called favourites anymore.
People are always against changes, that's life ;)
xeen