[Project_owners] Advice for a new Linux User? And IE tab question.

xeen aka.xeen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 22:11:46 PST 2007

I wanted to try it myself, but it doesn't recognize my RAID system and
I don't want to lose my XP install.
Anyway, here's a nice link explaining how to install the most
important pieces of software that don't come with Ubuntu:

http://www.howtoforge.com/the_perfect_desktop_ubuntu6.10

I've seen tutorials that put XP or Vista in a virtual machine and then
somehow integrate it directly into the ubuntu desktop (with a theme
for windows that makes it look ubuntu), I haven't got the link though.

I recommend using Opera instead of IE. There aren't any* Ie-Only sites
anymore anyway. * means no important ones ;)
Greets
xeen