[Project_owners] Advice for a new Linux User? And IE tab question.

Jesse Gunter silverflame92 at triad.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 18:39:43 PST 2007

Just thought I'd ask the group of people that I've getting emails from
at least once a day. :D
Well, Does anyone have advice for a Linux Ubuntu user? Because, Windows
crashed on me twice after receiving the updates, I  then after
transfered to Ubuntu, so far, I love it, so, if anyone has any advice
I'd greatly  appreciate it.

As for IE tab, does anyone know if it can be possible for it to become
an extension for Linux? Or because Windows software wouldn;t mix to well
with Linux, it wouldn't work?

Thanks ~ Jesse Gunter.