[Project_owners] help getting started (TortoiseCVN & Mozdev)

Chris Phillips cphill02 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 14:13:49 PST 2007

Ok I'm a total newbie - could some help me out with getting connecting to my code repository. I've tried about everything and spent 4-5 hours and still cant seem to do a simple chackout or anything. I normally use PVCS and I'm a bit new to CVS.

Right now here are my parameters attempting a CVS checkout w/ Tortoise:
CVSROOT: :pserver:cphill02 at mozdev.org:/cvs co firejumper/src

Result:

In C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.MOZART\Desktop\firejumper: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" -q checkout -P .

CVSROOT=:pserver:cphill02 at mozdev.org:/cvs co firejumper/src

cvs [checkout aborted]: /cvs co firejumper/src: no such repository

Error, CVS operation failed

What am I doing wrong???

Chris Phillips (FireJumper project)

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.