[Project_owners] R-Kiosk extension broken with FF 2.0.0.2

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 10:57:45 PST 2007

Hi Bob,

Is R-Kiosk hosted at mozdev.org? I couldn't find it. You might be confusing addons.mozilla.org and mozdev.org; they are separate entities, although we're trying to become more akin brothers. In any case, addons.mozilla.org does not -- to my knowledge -- remove extensions from their directory when they no longer work with the latest/greatest edition of firefox/thunderbird/seamonkey/etc.

As for maintaining r-kiosk, I'll take a look at its code and see what's involved to fix it with 2.0.0.2. If it's trivial, I might be able to help out. Feel free to email me directly if you like.

-Eric Jung

>>If this
extension is no longer maintained, will it be pulled from the list of extension
on the FF extension site?----- Original Message ----