[Project_owners] CVS: one project depending on another?

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:31:12 PST 2007

In Subversion, there's an "externals" keyword which lets one project check
out another (or at least parts of it).  I have to do the same in my Verbosio
project; it depends on the JSLib and XULWidgets projects (I need one XPI
from each of them).

I'm wondering how I can modify Verbosio's CVS repository to grab these two
files automatically.  Any suggestions?

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001