[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 08:01:30 PST 2007

>>Actually I don't see an answer to my question...<<

It would appear none are available via getInterface(), unless something's wrong with my test function?

function getInterfaceCheck() {
  var x = new XMLHttpRequest(), CI=Components.interfaces;
  x = x.QueryInterface(CI.nsIInterfaceRequestor);
  for (i in [CI.nsIXMLHttpRequest, CI.nsIClassInfo, CI.nsIJSXMLHttpRequest, CI.nsIDOMEventTarget, CI.nsISupports]) {
    try {
      x.getInterface(i);
      print("got one");
    }