[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 17:43:18 PST 2007

>>only supports the following interfaces: nsIXMLHttpRequest, nsIInterfaceRequestor, nsIClassInfo, nsIJSXMLHttpRequest, nsIDOMEventTarget, nsISupports<<

How did you determine this list of interfaces?

>>I thought of pulling out the host name from the URI returned by the XMLHttpRequest.name attribute and then cycling through all of the tabs locations until I get a match. Only drawback with this solution is that more than one tab may have have the same host so the first tab in
the array would always be picked. At the moment, it's at least better to do this than not support AJAX at all.<<

Actually, I think not supporting AJAX
 calls would be a better choice than potentially using the wrong cookie jar (or, in the case of my extension, using the wrong proxy).

>>I'll keep you updated on my progress.<<

Ditto. I'll post the loadGroups code this weekend. I accidentally deleted it and have to re-write it.