[Project_owners] Getting Source Tab When Listening to http-on-modify-request

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 04:50:07 PST 2007

I got a little further with this. notificationCallbacks is sometimes null. When it's null, you need to use the loadGroup. However, the loadGroup can also be empty (rare but seems to happen). When this occurs, I cannot get any document at all. Also, sometimes the loadGroup has more than one element in it. In those case, I don't know which one to choose -- perhaps it doesn't matter.

Don't forget that some requests won't be associated with a tab at all; e.g. rss feeds that have been bookmarked.

I'll post some code tonight, but it's not much. I hope someone can give Neil's suggestion a try in the meantime to get the actual tab.