[Project_owners] mouseover for link monitoring!

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 07:06:28 PDT 2007

Why are you adding the listener to the document?
I really don't know much about event handlers, but i have an idea about dom
:P.

you could do...

for (i=0;i<document.links.length;i++) {
        document.links[i].addEventListener("mouseover", MyFunction, false);
}

That should work well. I didn't tested it.

and did you detect which links you don't detect? and why?

On 6/27/07, joe ertaba <belaviyo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Boys.
>
> i am going to monitor links in a web page.
>
> i am using this command:
> window.addEventListener("mouseover", MyFunction, false);
>
> but it seems that it doesn't works for all links, so anybody have other
> ideas  ?
> maybe something like monitoring status-bar text changing ,...

______
Ezequiel.

Http://www.ironicnet.com