[Project_owners] What is your extension editor.

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 05:00:07 PDT 2007

joe ertaba wrote:
> Hi boys
>
> i am new in developing Extension for FireFox
>
> please tell me what is good editor for Extension developers.
> (XUL , JS,...)
> i found an extension "Extension Developer". is there any other
> extensions or
> external software?
>
> Thanks

I previously used all kind of editors, including VI, but started to use
Komodo Edit, and Komodo IDE since two months now.

Want to give Komodo IDE a try (for 21 days)?
http://activestate.com/store/komodo_ide/Trial/
and a student license of Komodo IDE is only $49

Note: I am a XUL Boot Camp trainer and staff member and we use Komodo
IDE throughout the courses and our trainees get a 25% off of the list
price ( http://activestate.com/xulbootcamp ) so you might want to be
there next year :-)