[Project_owners] What is your extension editor.

rahul junkwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:36:14 PDT 2007

The best thing I've found so far is Eclipse IDE ( with WTP) loaded with
the XULBooster plugin.

The XULBooster interface is not so helpful as a GUI interface but it
makes it much easier to set up the project.
The setup does not provide code-completion, but syntax-highliting,
formatting, refactoring and all that stuff provided by Eclipse and WTP
is very useful.

Eclipse: Eclipse.org
WTP: http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/updates/
XULBooster: http://cms.xulbooster.org/