[Project_owners] What is your extension editor.

Balaganesh Damodaran bg.play at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:50:34 PDT 2007

I use Textpad. It has a custom XUL filter which colour codes the syntax
and stuff. I dont really know if there exists a working visual XUL
editor. I tried searching and indeed did get one or two, but they werent
really what i was looking for. So now I simply use Textpad and test it
out on firefox.
regards
bg

joe ertaba wrote:

> Hi boys
>
> i am new in developing Extension for FireFox
>
> please tell me what is good editor for Extension developers.
> (XUL , JS,...)
> i found an extension "Extension Developer". is there any other
> extensions or external software?
>
> Thanks

Screw it, Lets do it!