[Project_owners] What is your extension editor.

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Wed Jun 27 12:04:25 PDT 2007

Ezequiel Calderara wrote:
> Hi!...
> im kinda new also, but i'm looking for a more specific type of utility.
> Is there any visual XUL editor? something like a dreamweaver for XUL
> or something like that?.
XUL Explorer <http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XUL_Explorer> is
probably the closest thing to a visual XUL editor today.  Lots of folks
have tried to create one, but so far none of them have really taken
off.  Partly I suspect that the XUL box model is much more difficult to
write an editor for than the HTML box model, but that's just speculation.

-myk