[Project_owners] Reminder about the #mozdev IRC channel

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Wed Jun 27 11:11:26 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007, David Boswell wrote:
> I wanted to remind everyone about the #mozdev channel on
> irc.mozilla.org.  It hasn't been active in a while, but Doug and I are
> now spending time there each day to be available to answer questions.
> If we can help with any issues you are having with your account or your
> project, feel free to try finding us there.

Let us know what you think of the bots in that channel.  There's currently
two:
ssdbot: keeps us updated on what's going on in the mozilla tinderbox
thebot: keeps us updated on what's going on on planet mozilla

If the general concensus is that these are annoying we'll see what we can do
to get rid of them.

-Doug