[Project_owners] Kill the tag

Myk Melez myk at melez.com
Fri Jun 22 18:14:21 PDT 2007

Scott wrote:
> And you  purposely truncated the rest of what I wrote which now is taken
> out of context.

I did purposely truncate the rest of what you wrote, but I didn't take
it out of context, since the rest of the message was as dismissive as
the first sentence.

> He thinks he has issues because he plays games and is a student..... I
> lost my left eye in from a road side bomb in Iraq and have limited
> eyesight in my right eye and I still use a 1440 x 1080 resolution.

And I have no eye issues of any sort, use a 1440x900 resolution, and
prefer tagless messages.  Reasonable people can disagree, and your
situation doesn't privilege your preference.

> Give me a break., the guy is just giving excuses here.

As are you in this message.

It's fine to disagree with him, and you're welcome to think whatever you
want about him personally.  But for the purposes of productive dialogue,
let's keep the conversation civil.

-myk