[Project_owners] Kill the tag

Scott sgrayban at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:31:21 PDT 2007

Benoit Renard wrote:
>> i Think that the problem isn't the display.
>> The problem is that he is using old hardware...
>>

> That's not a problem. I can switch to as high as 1280x1024. But when I
> switch to a higher resolution, everything becomes too small for my
> liking. I'm also quite sensitive to change, and have been using this
> resolution for years. And what if I used 640x480 because of vision problems

Oh you poor student.

I am blind in my left eye from a road bomb, I have to were bi-focals and
often I have to increase my font size here to read stuff.

And with all that I am still using a 1440 x 1080 resolution.

Maybe if you stopped playing games so much and having the need to squint
and play games you wouldn't have vision problems. Yes, I do know that
playing games for to many hours at low resolution will damage your eye
sight. My son is now 17 and had to start wearing glasses just this eye
because of all the game playing he did.

You are still trying to get people to side with you when it is _YOUR_
fault in the first place.