[Project_owners] CSS help

eric.jung at yahoo.com eric.jung at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 06:11:41 PDT 2007

Hi Nickolay,

Using absolute sizes like px/mm/in was suggested to me. In this case, that will solve the problem, but on webpages (non-extensions), I'm told I *must* use relative sizes so that browser resizes and View->Text Size changes in the browser scale correctly. I don't know if it's accurate that the page won't scale correctly unless relative sizes are used, but it sounds reasonable.

Thanks,
Eric