[Project_owners] get URL as shown in addressbar

Frederik Vanderstraeten frederik_vanderstraeten at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 04:13:39 PDT 2007

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman schreef:
> As usual, I got the answer by myself... I hate it that EVERY TIME i
> finally decide to ask in a mailing list, I find the solution to the
> problem 5' later... :)

Actually, that's really logical. Your brain has this idea of the
solution, a solution that doesn't work. If you ask a question you
rephrase that idea into a real problem, so your brain tries to find new
solutions.
So the best thing to do would be typing the question, searching for 5
more minutes, and then posting it.

Frederik