[Project_owners] Kill the tag

sgrayban at gmail.com sgrayban at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:29:14 PDT 2007

For as long as I can remember all mailman mailing lists I have been on
they have all tagged the subject line and that has been for many years
and I never thought the tag was so over bearing that it was annoying
to me anytime. Tagging the subject line was just a matter of fact with
mailman.

As for mail clients yahoo webmail as far as I know can only filter on
body, subject, from or to. Not headers and the same goes for Gmail
webmail.

Scott