[Project_owners] Kill the tag

sgrayban at gmail.com sgrayban at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 23:23:03 PDT 2007

I really can't understand the issue with the mailing list subject tag.

It sounds like the person has nothing else to complain about and is
extremely bored.

If the user doesn't like the subject tag to bad. As far as I know this
has been the first complaint from anyone about it and frankly one
person doesn't constitute a change such as this. Obviously this one
person has never been on a mailing list before.

Scott  Grayban