[Project_owners] Kill the tag

Ezequiel Calderara ezechico at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:11:03 PDT 2007

I don't understand how 16 letters create such a mess.

Easier than writing a filter for List-Id, is to use shorter and more
descriptive subjects.

The subjects that i have seen aren't that long.

if you are using thunderbird i recommend this
https://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/thunderbird/addon/1003

if user another mail client, i can't help you.

Regards.

On 6/17/07, Thomas Schmid <schmid-thomas at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you can also use the list-id header for filtering. Every mail in the
> mailing list contains the following header:

> Regards
>
> Thomas
>
> Daniel Muenter wrote:
> > I need it for mail filtering, please let it in. Thx a lot.
> >
> > Daniel
> >

> > Benoit Renard wrote:
> >
> >> Can the feature of tagging each message in this newsgroup with
> >> "[Project_owners]" be disabled, please? It's redundant, and often means
> >> that I don't get to read the full subject line, even with the folder
> >> pane hidden.
> >>
> >> Thanks.

______
Ezequiel.