[Project_owners] Kill the tag

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Sun Jun 17 04:48:23 PDT 2007

On Sunday 17 June 2007 10:42, xeen wrote:
> I wouldn't remove it because it allows easy filtering - with the eyes.
> I can skip through my inbox fast and can easily ignore these messages
> if I'm interested in ones that need immediate answering. However, the
> Tag could be shortened to something like [PO] or [P_O] or so.

[Owners] might be less ambiguous - PO might stand for Post Office, Parole
Officer any number of things

[Project Owners] prefix has been there since the beginning - original poster
hasn't specified how [in which UA] he reads the newsgroup / mailing list.

--

cdn

--

feedback -at- mozdev -dot- org is for comments *not* about a specific project

http://gifts-for-free.co.uk

http://www.mrunix.net/htmlmail.html