[Project_owners] mozdev hires a full-time Web Developer

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Mon Jun 11 18:51:38 PDT 2007

On Monday 11 June 2007, eric.jung at yahoo.com wrote:
> (Can anyone say "wiki"? No? How about "forums"? :))

Heh. I've been having bugs reassigned to me all day :)

I can tell there's some features out there that people have definitely been
craving for a while, and we're going to try to make sure we get them planned
out in a way that will best suit everyone.  We'll be sure to keep everyone
updated as we come up with plans and ideas so that gets implemented can help
as many people as possible.

-Doug