[Project_owners] How to discontinue a project?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:05:44 PDT 2007

Checking for more than just CVS activity makes sense as well as sending
the owner an email whenever their project is about to be moved from the
Active projects list.  We'll see what we can do about getting some
prototype new project list pages up soon so we can get feedback from
the community.

David